Tuesday, July 2, 2013

New Rimmel lycra Nail Polish Pro With Ultra Violet Swatch Color

Thanks for visiting and read all article entire my blog and also taking your time to comment on my posts.

Today I did not had a great time and my fingernails really need to be repainted. I do not like to look at chips ubiquitous. I took Rimmel London color that I has recently (ultra violet).

Ultra violet is a pretty purple color. I like the nail polish brushes enough wide.

Nail polish is pigmented and I just apply 2 coats (in fact with a good coat pigmentation). It does not take long to dry, but I always use a faster dry coat of NYC. After the nails are dry, I decided I wanted anything that was not be so innocent. I do not got time to nail stamping so I only took the new effects and a white Barry m nail polish applied to the part. I know it was not perfect but the intention was not perfect either. Humorous quite I have several friends who love nail so I had to share it with you. So what do you think?



                                                                Picture without flash



                                                              Picture without flash
thumbnail
Title: New Rimmel lycra Nail Polish Pro With Ultra Violet Swatch Color
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Written By

Related On Beauty, Women :

 
Copyright © 2013. About - Disclaimer - Contact
Portal Berita Online Terbaru DiengPOS